Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday, September 14, 2012

Things escalated quickly for me and I saw a break in my chaotic life that I could ram the Trans Am through.  So ... after six and a half years of basically being a garage queen the TA got ... no, not sold.  Hell no.  No, the TA got packed up and rushed up to my favorite body shop with all the parts and I told the guy who has been painting my cars since I was 15 (I'm 43 now as of this writing), the same guy who painted my '79 "Bandit" TA way back in '86 when I was a senior in high school, that I wanted the TA restored.  Dad kept asking when I was going to get the damn TA put back together and I kept telling him "soon."  Well, "soon" just happened on by and I hopped on board.

Here are some pics of the TA being loaded up.  I drove her to the shop with the T-tops off and only a single seat inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment