- Performance Polygraphite front end rebuild kit (includes polygraphite front sway bar bushings)
- Idler arm
- Center link
- Hotchkiss coil spring set (x4) - will lower the car about 1" to 1.5" all around for a more aggressive stance
- Weld-in subframe connectors to tie the subframes together and strengthen the structure (especially with the T-tops)
- KYB front struts / rear shocks
- Rear polygraphite sway bar bushing kit (24mm)
My goal right now is to get the old girl back to handling like she was new, repaint the ground effects, restore the factory decals and mount the original 16x8 wheels with correct rubber before September 2007.