Saturday, December 2, 2006

Saturday, December 2, 2006

Just got in a set of factory locking lug nuts and key, the kind my TA came with from the factory but somehow failed to retain in the past 20 years (they're probably sitting somewhere with the original wheels my car came with).  I probably won't use these lug-locks other than to clean them up and have them for display but it's nice to have a complete car after all, with all the correct parts that came from the factory.  That way, if I sell it, the next owner won't have to scramble around like I have for six months.  Yes, I'll have locking lug nuts on the refinished 16x8" factory wheels but they'll be aftermarket locks and brand new.  The set of factory locks is just for show / completeness and since I got them for ten bux, the price was right as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment