Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Wednesday, November 14, 2006

 Well, it's been a long while since I updated mainly because not much has changed and nothing has gone wrong with the TA.  I fixed all of the coolant / leak problems but I honestly can't remember the steps I took.  Suffice to say, it didn't take much or cost much and it's fixed.  Most of the "new owner" deferred maintenance seems to be behind me.  I think I will replace the entire T-top gasket set (on roof and tops) and the weather seal on the rear hatch come Spring (the car leaks in heavy rain).   Shocks, struts, and new lowering coil springs should be dropped in within the next two to three months.  I just scored a factory dual electric fan setup off of a 1989 350cid TPI Trans Am on Ebay.  It's some simple insurance against things to come and should be plug and play with the existing hardware.

No comments:

Post a Comment