Monday, November 27, 2006

Tuesday, November 27, 2006

I picked up an ADS SuperChip on Ebay, $36.00.  I don't even know if it works or not but the price was right and I was willing to take the chance with some pocket change (whereas a new chip went for about 5 times that much).  I still haven't had a chance to work on the TA any due to work schedules and days free.  I'll slide the new PROM in when I get a chance.  If nothing else, it gives me something to document in TSOH.  When I get it popped in, I'll let you know if it adds any "seat of the pants" excitement or if it's performance that you had better measure with a good set of instruments and a dyno.  If I install the chip, that will bring the total aftermarket mods of this car to four; K&N filter, unknown brand shift kit in the tranny, Flowmaster cat-back and ADS chip.

No comments:

Post a Comment