Saturday, March 11, 2006

Saturday, March 11, 2006

  • The bidding is up to $3550 now.  My father says he is in on the deal so I queue up the TA in my Ebay sniper and plan to war-bid on the TA a few minutes before the auction ends to see how cheap I can get this TA.  Knowing in my heart of hearts that this was the TA for me and that I was going to win this TA come hell or high water, I went ahead and bid on a set of the correct year factory 16x8 inch high tech turbo wheels, a 1986 owners manual for this car, and a Monogram 1/32 scale model of the 1985 black and gold Trans Am in the color scheme that I have always admired.  I won the aluminum wheels and the Monogram TA model later that day.  The wheels might need to be stripped and repainted but I'm thinking I'm going to powder coat them gloss black around the rim and outer lip and flat black on the inside surface, leaving the raised surfaces a natural flat aluminum finish.



Here are the correct year 16x8" aluminum high tech deep dish turbo
"feather" design wheels as they were presented on Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment