Friday, March 24, 2006

Friday, March 24, 2006

I receive two packages today, one is the original 1985 black and gold Trans Am ad and the other is my NOS 1986 Firebird owners manual.  Current plans are to replace the gold decals with black decals, add a power bulge hood and deck the hood out in a black 1984 "louvered" bird decal and 2x black "5.0 LITER H.O." decals.  Phoenix Graphics is probably going to supply the kits for this endeavor.  I plan on printing out the 1985 ad as two large 24" by 36" posters and framing one for my office and one for home and to use at car shows.




The TA has performed flawlessly this week and met with the admiration and approval of both friends and family as well as coworkers.  People who see the car in a parking lot or at a drive in like SONIC always comment on how clean the car is and how nice it looks.  My ego swells, like it really needed to get any larger.  Cold weather has prevented me from washing and detailing the car and from taking pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment